– Kanye West releases a Christian oriented CD of whatever his music is classified in…fine, but not sure if it’s a real spiritual message or another effort to go against media grain…but it’s not my position to judge.
– Found out way after the fact the largest operating steam train engine left passed thru Alpine this past Sunday. Needless to i was disappointed by missing it, as there’s just something irrevocably cool about old trains.
– Sadly, I fully support legislation that, in a sane world, would not be necessary…a Texas rep is introducing legislation banning the use of puberty blockers and chemical castration on children. A sane society would not need this.
– And who on earth is evil enough to actually research and develop chemical interventions like this anyway? I’m going on record that in my view subjecting children to chemicals that destroy their gender is no less impactful than murder.
– I’ve said this before, but it bears repeating. Not all veterans are righteous and just…not all police officers are free from being human. But for every dirty cop or John McCain, there are hundreds of thousands of men and women upholding the traditions of right and just.
– Pains me to say this, but it seems the Albertsons pharmacy closest to the house is less efficient than the worst the federal government has to offer. After dropping off a scrip, I was told to return in 45 min. Took them over 2.5 hrs. The worst of this is that the scrip was for 2 tablets…thats 90 minutes a pill. No surprise in the idea I could have gotten the same tabs at pretty close to the same price, a hell of a lot faster, from any local drug dealer.
– I’m thinking DNA researchers should work closely with circus people…come up with a viable Bozo the Clone
– Sidenote: please keep Deb in your thoughts. She is having cataract surgery today. I’ll know how to tend to her in healing, as she did a great job in tending to me during my cataract issues earlier this year, so I learned from the best.
Y’all be groovy.