I Just May Be Back…On A Limited Basis

 Hey y’all…less than a dozen people asked me if/when I was going to do this thing again. Normally I’d hesitate, but those 6 folks are mighty nice, and I’ve known them for more than a decade…so here goes.

I switched from Wordpress to Google’s Blogger for a couple reasons: Google is basically a freebie whereas Wordpress cost some hefty bucks; any political problems I had with Google have been surpassed by previous publishing places; and frankly, I just thought a new format would motivate me.

I’d like y’all’s thoughts on how I should go about this.  Somewhere on this site is a click to subscribe (I think), so if you’d just like to get an e-mail announcing new entries, there ya go.  If you’d prefer to click a link from Facebook, that’s an option too.  

One thing for certain is I won’t be setting my alarm clock to get up early enough to publish and put a link on Facebook. I’m old, dammit, and need my beauty sleep

I’ve opted to moderate comments again, as there are far too many keyboard warriors, trolls, and such. Please note that should you subscribe (or not), comment (or not), etc, at no time do I keep track of nor share visitor information.  I haven’t monetized this blog, nor is it an option.

Thanks…hope to see you folks around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but moderated. If you want to argue, go elsewhere. If you’d like to comment, please do!

Wednesday

 - SCOTUS unanimously stated states do NOT have Constitutional authority to prohibit national candidates.  The thing that amazes me is it to...