Monday…Ridiculous That It Comes Once A Week

 - Started getting scam phone calls from so-called AI. Yes, I have unknown calls to voicemail, but damn.  I’ll be amazed if I don’t get another prepay phone for people I want to talk to.

- I wonder if service people like plumbers, electricians, carpenters, etc are required to disrobe to make service calls at nudist colonies. I would imagine that would be a problem if a carpenter (say) had to be nekkid to use his saws, chisels, and other power tools.  I would think the WORST job to do in the buff would be welding though.

- Some government types don’t fully grasp the idea that when they question people during ‘hearings,’ they should have a basic grasp of the subject…or at least know what the topic is. (paging Hank Johnson…)  Sheldon Whitehouse (moron-RI) trying to get in an economic pissing contest with an actual multi-Ph.D woman is nothing short of hilarious.  

- My beautiful lady Deb told me a sad story in which she had to instruct a 15 yr old on how to use an actual telephone.  The child had no idea she had to pick up the receiver and talk into it…after she dialed the number.

- I’m at the point at which due process should not  be available for illegals committing capital crimes. This latest pendejo shot and killed 5 people because they asked him to turn his music down. He’s already been deported 5 times, so that right there should put him away forever, mass murderers should be put down like rabid dogs. Positive ID on perp and crime?  Shoot him dead

- The comedy show California keeps on giving.  They have announced a ban on ALL diesel locomotives and semis by 2036. Currently (heh) tbe technology simply does not exist to haul 70,000 lbs of anything, much less 1,000,000 lbs. No info on recharging these massive beasts will cost.  

Again, I’m all for alternative energy…when it’s ready. It’s not.

- I received a call 40 or so years ago to fill in on guitar…in an all girl band.  It was fine until the venue decided to hold ‘a band’s mustache contest.’  I came in 3rd🤨

- Took Friday night off to go see John Conlee and his opener, Earl Thomas Conley’s road band.  What a great show! Thanks Judge Johnson for the passes.  I’m gonna come out and say it: Dan Drobec from ETC is likely the finest guitar player you’ll probably never hear of. The man is simply a stunning player, and one hell of a nice person. Exactly everyone on stage was a fun hang, and masters of their instrumental domains 

- Read an article recently about how certain ‘groups of influential people’ are looking at ways to regulate coffee. Screw you guys.

- New York State has banned gas stoves and furnaces in all new residential construction starting 2026.  I can’t imagine how much fun it’ll be in winter there.  Actually I can’t imagine anytime there, but that’s a different post

- A Denver City Council woman proposed that white business owners be taxed at a higher rate, with the additional monies being given to so called minority business owners.  Serious, she is proposing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but moderated. If you want to argue, go elsewhere. If you’d like to comment, please do!

Wednesday

 - SCOTUS unanimously stated states do NOT have Constitutional authority to prohibit national candidates.  The thing that amazes me is it to...