Wednesday

 - So… Major League Baseball player happens to be a Christian.  He spoke out in support of boycotts of LBGQ+++++++++  organizations, and received all sorts of grief from his team, the league, etc. so he apologized for making his thoughts. Didn’t matter, team fired him.  

OK..now let’s do the same thing for those caught up in BLM kneeling fads and pressure.

- Getting older is one thing, but its something altogether different when age and other factors interfere with my gigging.  Saturday for example, Gary Nix and West! Texas played a 3 hr gig during the day, then 3.5 later that night.  Today is Wednesday, and I'm STILL feeling it.

- A trannie, who met the president during the so called pride event on the White House lawn Sunday, decided to show off his artificial boobs right then and there. Topless prancing on the White House lawn. THIS is not pride, this is a bullshit laden show of disrespect for the White House and the American people. Now do you wonder why I abhor what you do? Not you personally, but what you do. Stop being such an irreverent ass

Now of course the White House condemned the act…just like they condemn me personally for being a white older gun toting veteran…so that condemnation just does not amount to diddly squat 

- I brought the grandson into my studio area, under close supervision and a definite don’t touch agreement. The boy, I say the boy was flabbergasted at the number of guitars, mics, computer gizmos in there.  Showed him how it was done.  I’m hoping that exposure will give him a spark that will carry on for life.

- Overheard: I don’t mind crowds…I just mind all the people in them.  Can I get an A-men?

- God gained another Angel yesterday.  Was notified of the passing of a long time friend Charlotte C.  I knew her as a kind soul, always smiling, always having a good time.  As John Anderson sang ‘little Charlotte is a darling, and the apple of my eye…’ she will be missed

- Some representative has drafted impeachment resolutions for both Biden and Harris.  This is backwards: the criminal case against biden must proceed, then before harris can be sworn in, impeach her. 

See y’all on the flip side


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but moderated. If you want to argue, go elsewhere. If you’d like to comment, please do!

Wednesday

 - SCOTUS unanimously stated states do NOT have Constitutional authority to prohibit national candidates.  The thing that amazes me is it to...