Wednesday, Welcome to September

 - Sometimes I wish I had developed the disciplines, insights, and processings I seem to have now much earlier in life…instead of being the card carrying dipshit I was. But then I remember if I had not have gone thru decades of drunken amoral stupidity I would not have what I have now, which is to me is now priceless. 

- Joe Biden…Donald Trump…Diane Feinstein…Mitch McConnell…Chuck Grassley…ALL of them are too damn old to be in national leadership. Maxine Waters…AOC…Hank Johnson…Adam Schiff…ALL of them are too damn stupid to be in national leadership.  Perhaps a 100% turnover driven by a legitimate election system is in order

- The Christian Bible says God made man in his own image. What does this mean?  In spite of objections by others, I believe this means humans have the capacity to understand things in the abstract, not only the superficial salient level. Other creatures on our planet cannot envision nor create art, music, nor ponder their own purpose. No other creatures can affect their future like humans, but lately we are affecting that future in an obvious negative direction. No other creature can de-evolve like humans.

- I don’t wake up in the mornings as well as I used to…example, couple times last month I put on a Carhartt t shirt as soon as I woke up, and thought ‘why the hell is the pocket on the back?’  Indeed

- Deb and I will watch a tv series and look up interesting facts about the cast members. It’s a quirk.

- If they can make cheese dispensable from cans, why not other stuff…like ribeye steaks, peanut butter, pressurized butter spread, etc?

- Seen: it’s interesting that if you walk north long enough, eventually you’ll be walking south, but if you walk east, you’ll never end up walking west.

- Another sanctuary city, Chicago, is flipping out over the strain illegals put on their (whats left of...) society.  Gosh, if only there was a way to keep illegal aliens from being here in the first place...

- I don’t wonder very often what skillet fried buzzard tastes like…but I have wondered.

- I’m confident in suggesting the entire Biden administration has suffered debilitating and brain killing strokes en masse. The Sec of Transportation suggesting now that cars/trucks are not only killing the planet each time they start up, but private ownership is no more than systemic racism…a slap in the face to those who cannot afford them (implying that only whites are capable of working their asses off and making enough money to buy them.)  I swear, even in my heaviest drug use days, I would not have thought up something this stupid…and I was mighty stupid back then.

- Read a good question asked by a 12 yr old: if she donated her hair to Locks of Love, and the recipient then committed a crime, could the police use the DNA from her donation?

- Dear country music fans: stop calling yourselves country music fans until guys like Gary Stewart rip your heart out. Pretty much everything else is simply marketed fluff intended for flat billed hat wearing doofuses who would not know country if it em bit on the ass. Take that Kane Brown, Florida Georgia crap and admit you are a rap fan.  It’s ok, we all like what we like.

But don’t tell me this stuff is country music. Don’t tell me a hyper processed salad in a burger.  Don’t tell me we’ve got a strong economy when everything is basically double in cost compared to 3 years ago. Stop talking to Americans like we are idiots



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but moderated. If you want to argue, go elsewhere. If you’d like to comment, please do!

Wednesday

 - SCOTUS unanimously stated states do NOT have Constitutional authority to prohibit national candidates.  The thing that amazes me is it to...