Monday

 - As I’m sure you know, Sen Diane Feinstein has died, age 90. RIP. 

- I suspect one of the biggest bug -a-boos in our society today is everyone insisting their opinions are fact, and inconvenient facts are just opinions to be ignored. Reality remains lost in times like this.

- Just opinion…but I think the world was a better place when men wore hats routinely.  Trilbeys, Fedoras, Stetsons, etc added a certain something, whereas ball caps take away a certain something. Just my age I guess.

- I left Lubbock after Friday nite gig, wind was whipping over 50 MPH, dust everywhere. If I didn’t know better I’d say the weather paid close attention to boundaries, for as soon as I left Lubbock county, it was calm, serene, quiet all the way home. One of the (this trip) rare semis I passed was an Amazon Prime 18 wheeler, presumably en route from Lubbock distribution center to Midland distribution center.  I had half a mind to ask him to pull over and let me get my stuff, cut out the middle men.

-  A gargantuan turd named Jamaal Bowman, D,NY, pulled a fire alarm Saturday morning in some capital offices in an apparent attempt to halt the vote to keep our government funded and operating.  If I did that, I’d be in jail forever. Black man democrat does that, and we’ll just see…

- First thing that entered my mind Sunday morning was ‘holy cow..it’s October already.’ Man, time is whizzing by. I don’t need hair loss products, disposable razors, fashionable clothes, etc. I need a machine that slows time down to a point that at least my brain can comprehend it

- Sunday 1 Oct Facebook showed more ads for various irrelevant bullshit than I’ve ever seen.  Got to the point I needed a nap after over-exerting the Hide/irrelevant keystrokes. And…I’m spearheading a movement to change the name of social media to antisocial media. More and more it seems for every thought I express, there are exponentially more people who tell me why I’m wrong, when they don’t even know what I was trying to say.

- In the event of inevitable nuclear war, please don’t tell me about it. I suspect I’d rather exist, then the next instant not exist, than to fret, worry, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but moderated. If you want to argue, go elsewhere. If you’d like to comment, please do!

Wednesday

 - SCOTUS unanimously stated states do NOT have Constitutional authority to prohibit national candidates.  The thing that amazes me is it to...