Thursday?

 - Hopefully the Travis Kelsey memes have subsided by now. 

- Speaking of the Super Bowl…we watched it via Paramount+ thru Amazon Prime.  OK, but it seems we were not subjected to several TV commercials, specifically the ones put on by beer companies. In one way I appreciated this, but in a different way, I’m not sure I appreciate this form of censorship…or any censorship. The vast majority of people are not wafer thin skinned crybabies who will collapse into a coma if exposed to something moderately different. I for one was a tad miffed at the so called black anthem, but didn’t pass out, cry, or anything else. I got up for a trip to the kitchen.  It’s not difficult 

- Right on cue, media and hyper liberal democrats are claiming Hur’s report about biden is inaccurate since he’s not a neurologist.  OK then, let Hur come out and say he isn’t a neurologist, Biden is not out of his mind, and file criminal charges. In college, no one in Psych 101 is a psychologist yet everyone understands the concept of learned helplessness, in which none of the available options will alleviate hostile environmental conditions.  

- The other day I was in the mens department of an upscale store…I didn’t see what I was looking for, a grey ish brown bar of a personal hygiene product on a hemp based twine of heavy string. So I asked the lady behind the counter “do you have taupe soap on a dope rope?” She said nope, and went back to folding shirts.  I was downtrodden but determined to recover on how to deal with his, a period of cope hope.

Not really…none of that happened, but I do wonder whatever happened to soap on a rope

- I don’t understand most modern language.  No, I don’t want to go for A coffee. A signifies singular, and I’ll probably want much more. Purposely misapplying verbs (she be going? WTH) makes my suspect the speaker/writer is striving to be ignorant. But whatever toots your horn.

- Sen John Cornyn, Texas sort on a Republican, has proven yet again he doesn’t understand…he voted to pass the $50billion package called Immigration something or other, all the while knowing the VAST majority of funds goes to protect Ukrainian borders while essentially ignoring ours.  Never again will he receive a vote from our household

- A huge estate called Gordon Pointe outside Naples FL is for sale…the asking price of $295 million would be the most expensive realty exchange in history.  Pass. Just the lawn is bigger than our entire block, three ginormous houses, surrounded by water on 3 sides. The excessive everything is just outside of my ability to understand.

- A California (duh) democrat (duh) state representative running for the US Senate (duh) wants to enact legislation to raise the minimum wage to $50 an hour. Stupid people in high places is why we can’t have nice things.

- I’m thinking the American dream became pretty much past tense when Bill Clinton left office. Yes, he was impeached for lying to us, but things really have been out of control since then. 9/11, wars based on unrelated stuff, media emerging as policy makers, police, and judges, Occupy, BLM, the insanity of George Floyd’s reaction, democrats throwing the constitution out because they can’t get things done legally, immigration becoming a multinational invasion force, inflation in the process of erasing peoples lives…

- I wonder what the security clearance of janitorial staff at the CIA, NSA, etc is.  Guys with mops and toilet brushes exposed to some of the planet’s most sensitive information doesn’t bother me…people in congress with that same information scares the hell out of me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but moderated. If you want to argue, go elsewhere. If you’d like to comment, please do!

Wednesday

 - SCOTUS unanimously stated states do NOT have Constitutional authority to prohibit national candidates.  The thing that amazes me is it to...