Monday

 - Since indictment is now in the news over really piddly bullshit, perhaps every oil county in Texas should convene a grand jury to indict pretty much everyone in the current admin for overtly crippling (financially) their constituents.  It’s just as flaky, and I doubt Pecos County would gather as much publicity as the hellhole known as Manhattan 

I mean why not? Some regions have declared all but weapons hot warfare against Americans for years…Nashville has engaged in warfare against actual country music fans for many years now

- I’ll never fully trust someone with tattoos on their face.  Doing what one wants to do is not an automatic catalyst that I have to like them…but

- That said, politicians in general have cemented my concurrent distrust of anyone who wears a suit and tie every day.  THEY are the ones doing the most damage to our national values and worth, much more than someone with a vulgar word tattooed on their foreheads. The tattoo folks never raised my taxes, engaged us in multigenerational war, rewrote or just plain ignored law, etc.  Tattoo folks never tried to take my guns or force me to wear a friggin mask, then tell me I’m better off for it. 

- One of the truly frustrating things about being close to 67 is the loss of manual dexterity for working with small electronic parts…goes hand in hand with not being able to see what I’m doing

- Speaking of which…y’all take a second and wish a happy birthday to the love of my life, my earthbound savior, my companion,  Deb.  

- So much of the nation’s ailments can be described as manipulated reality.  Photo and video ‘evidence’ doesn’t really exist anymore with the advances in computer technology; lying under oath is fairly routine, with repercussions only administered to people of a particular political slant; people pretending to be a different gender, ethnicity, whatever are being forced upon the sane for some reason; you name it.

But none of this is real. It’s all manipulated to some as yet unclear endgame.  THATS the disturbing part, we the people have no idea what that endgame is…

- I liked the guy, but his friends and family were pretty undesirable. Went to the hospital to visit my friend who was dealing with some serious matters,  and told him if you die, I will hire Yoko Ono to sing at your funeral.  He got better and was out the next day.  

- if I don’t agree with you, that doesn’t make me phobic…it makes me not in agreement with you. This is NOT a difficult concept

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but moderated. If you want to argue, go elsewhere. If you’d like to comment, please do!

Wednesday

 - SCOTUS unanimously stated states do NOT have Constitutional authority to prohibit national candidates.  The thing that amazes me is it to...