Wednesday…Wet or Not?

 - I was asked what I’d do if suddenly I had $1billion…this is easy. First I’d give half of it away, buy a $2million ranch complex far away from public roads…deposit the rest and live quite comfortably on the interest for my remaining days.  A separate quarters for live in maid and landscaper..of course a couple horses…a proper recording area...Oh, and have a newer truck.

- We’ve been forecasting rain for several days in a row.  8 out of 10 days, nothing or enough to (maybe) put out a cigarette. When it does rain, it causes the grass to rapidly grow, with the weeds to go from nothing to 2 ft tall monstrosities in the blink of and eye.

- If the presidential elections were held right now, I’d vote for Gov Kristi Noem of SD. Her running mate should be Sen Tim Scott of SC.  From what I’ve seen, THESE two are the voice of common sense, not a political party.

- One of the funniest things I’ve read: my wife and I have decided we don’t want children. We’ll tell them as soon as they get home from school

- My pronouns are he/him/yes sir

- I stay confused. We’ve heard the soy boy screams of toxic masculinity for over a decade now, but what about toxic feminism? What are we supposed to think when a woman pretends to become a man, then flexes their newly found male existence? How about those thinking they are neither gender forcing the issue…is that toxic non binary? It’s all so stupid.

- Every Memorial Day I’m reminded…that since the dawn of humankind, there have been parents, spouses, children who have grieved over our stupidity.  War is the most insane course of action; but we can’t always trust other human nations to agree…therefore if we don’t have by far the strongest military and borders to exist in history, then we’ve already lost all that we as a nation, a people, and a species could ever be

- The best joke I’ve seen in six months: Peruvian owls always hunt in pairs…the are Inca hoots

- I guess I’m out of touch.  One Monday, Memorial Day, had a couple of errands to run, in which I drove thru some middle class neighborhoods.  The ONLY American flag flying in residential and commercial areas was ours.  Times were, not that long ago, there were more flags flying than not.

- Gotta wonder: how much insanity of our society existed before the advent of cameras everywhere? Seems there are more and more acts of stupidity, wanton criminal activity, acts of brilliant compassion, etc, being reported than ever before. Did these sorts of acts occur with such frequency before a video cam was in the world’s back pocket?

- Shootings…everywhere. Here’s an idea: the same concepts of law free drug use centers but with rival gang shooters instead of needles or crack pipes

- CUNY Law School valedictorian gave a graduation speech calling on all lawyers to fight Zionism, white people in general, promote DEI and the other idiotic alphabet mantras, etc.  while it was disturbing to hear the speech itself, the thing that caused me to ponder our future was as valedictorian, this chick was the smartest one in her class.  Damn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but moderated. If you want to argue, go elsewhere. If you’d like to comment, please do!

Wednesday

 - SCOTUS unanimously stated states do NOT have Constitutional authority to prohibit national candidates.  The thing that amazes me is it to...