Friday

 - Seen: my resume is nothing more than a list of shit I never want to do again

- Had a large time playing the July 4 soirée in Denver City Texas.  No where near as hot as it was last year,  and I’m guessing people had a good time. 

- There are times when the state of our union depresses me to a point I can’t do anything but sit and stare out a window.  We’ve got a battalion of liars in the highest positions of the land, an Army demanding we celebrate a cross dressing dipshit field grade Army officer, a congress who can’t seem to stop investigating itself, a government not only turning a blind eye to illegals but now is aiding and abetting in their assault on our nation, etc ad nauseum. I’m just tired of it all…no, actually I’m sick of it

I believe the thing that crushes my spirit is the absolute helplessness I see everywhere. 

- One thing I am looking forward to is new hearing aids. The ones I have right now basically suck, hurt my ears when loud enough to work, and the recharging batteries die within 5 hours.  

- It was reported that US gun sales have dropped to a four year low…I presume that everyone who wants guns already have them.  Same thing happened with Harley Davidson motorcycles.

- A very simple question: how much taxpayer money has been spent “investigating” politicians and their families?  Could the funds used to investigate and convene so called hearings have been put to better use? We already know the answer. So maybe, just maybe, the system as it stands now really is broken to a point we the people have no say in our nation, our tax dollars, our way of life anymore

- Cocaine in the White House…I wonder who dropped it. I guess next they’ll play They Call Me The Breeze

- Y’all have a good one




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but moderated. If you want to argue, go elsewhere. If you’d like to comment, please do!

Wednesday

 - SCOTUS unanimously stated states do NOT have Constitutional authority to prohibit national candidates.  The thing that amazes me is it to...