Friday, Short n Sweet

 - I’m wondering why FEMA finds it necessary to alert the entire nation at once. What are they anticipating? Meteor strike? Multiple targeted simultaneous nuclear attack?  Martial law? I believe I’m more suspicious of the ultimate motive.

- One of life’s greatest thrills is setting in my little music area working on original music with my partner in crime Gary Nix. He’s one of the nicest people I’ve ever known, and most certainly the best singer and writer  I’ve ever worked with.  Picking, grinning, making music that will be available early 2024.  Life can be good.

- Speaking of which…I’m sure it’s just coincidence the national zombie alert happened the same day the NSA announced massive upgrades in AI surveillance.

- Donald Trump as Speaker of the House? Gawd no.  

- 10,000 illegal aliens…in one day. Anyone who tries to tell us the government has American citizens at the heart of their existence is a bald faced liar. I’m starting to think anyone who works for such an organization is complacent in the overthrow of our sovereignty, our money, or safety, even our way of life.

- Ideas: instead of assuming others are preaching hate, assume they just disagree…Twitter, Facebook, and the like might consider charging a monthly fee, as it’s real easy to express bullshit for free…government at all levels must stop instilling ignorance and hopelessness to certain demographic groups, incessant blame on others…DEI and such is nothing more than the tragically inane affirmation action on steroids, stop placing people because they fit a demographic and return to placing them because they are best for a job.

- I just don’t appreciate paying for features I’ll never EVER use, but trying to get just what you want/need usually costs a heck of a lot more. Anymore it doesn’t matter what it is, it’s loaded with crap I don’t want, don’t like.

- Australian gymnastics now allows those who don’t know what having a penis means choose their own uniforms and use locker/shower rooms according to their chosen gender, not biological gender. 93% of people participating in Australian gymnastics as age 12 or below.  Good work, y’all.

Have a spectacular weekend…Lord willing we’ll see ya Monday 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but moderated. If you want to argue, go elsewhere. If you’d like to comment, please do!

Wednesday

 - SCOTUS unanimously stated states do NOT have Constitutional authority to prohibit national candidates.  The thing that amazes me is it to...