Fabuloso Friday

 - A Portland OR county run drug center tasked with treating homeless drug addicts has shut down…because of drug use and inappropriate relationships by the staff.  Good job guys

- South Dakota governor Kristi Noem has my attention, should she decide to run for POTUS.  I’m liking her policies thus far, I’m liking her quiet appeal  as opposed to Trump and DeSantis…and the sight of her riding our nation flag opening a rodeo was, uh, pretty amazing. The nation could use a pair of Wranglers instead of some $3000 suit.

- I want sainthood for the person who first thought to make peanut butter.

- You ever woke up in the morning just knowing you already need a nap? That’s been happening more and more lately.  For the past couple weeks when I wake up, I have a monster headache and slight nausea. Feels like a hangover, without any alcohol buzz the night before. This is BS; if I’m going to pay consequences I’m damn sure gonna do the crime.

- The ‘senate’ is forcing a vote for a very vocal gay lesbian (and the 45 letters thereafter) as ambassador to the African Union.  I’m pretty sure that instead of preaching Africans go all over the sexual preference spectrum, they’d rather have food, water, and freedom from Al Qaeda.  I may be wrong, though…as everyone really appreciates either starving to death or getting slaughtered

- Interesting trivia: just found out my Deb is distantly related to actor George Clooney.  Both are from central Kentucky.  When I pointed this out Deb got miffed that we are never invited to their family reunion soirées…I calmed her down by saying we were, but didn’t mention it because I always had a gig or two that week.

- A butt ugly transgender said on the internet that “ any woman who tried to stop her from using the women’s restroom would be making the last mistake she’ll ever make.”  

Examine that for a moment…actual death threats.  Imagine being stupid enough to try that in West Texas.

- What do I want, you ask?  I want a flying drone…large enough to carry a weapon. No, not a weapon that will kill or even harm, but a highly focused energy beam that instills some common sense into the target.

No, I have no idea why or how the fronts got all messed up. Hope to have it fixed by Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but moderated. If you want to argue, go elsewhere. If you’d like to comment, please do!

Wednesday

 - SCOTUS unanimously stated states do NOT have Constitutional authority to prohibit national candidates.  The thing that amazes me is it to...