Well Now..Wednesday

 - The beer Bud Light has engaged an idiot spotlight grabbing transgender as its official spokesman…Gawd, these people are far beyond the definition of dumbass.  

- We give our stupid cats a snack treat every few days.  Reading the package, seems those treats are also used as actual food, recommending 1 cup of stuff for every 10ths of cat weight.  At first, I thought this was idiotic but remembered I’ve lived of cereals (Cocoa Puffs, Sugar Smacks, etc) for weeks on end.  Snacks or food, just depends on perspective I guess.

- So the renegade imbecile known as Manhattan DA has dropped charges against someone who took a thug’s pistol *after the thug shot him* and then returned the favor. The robbery victim was facing attempted murder charges for defending himself.

True, what happens in NYC shouldn’t really affect me at all, but there is a matter known as setting legal precedent.  Once a case is allowed to proceed anywhere, that case is used as justification to proceed everywhere. 

- Society seems to have abandoned the saying uttered by Spinal Tap…there’s a fine line between clever and stupid. To wit: drag queens on a ‘country music’ awards show.

- I’d really like to know how to build a time machine…

- Seen: I’m not really a “glass is half full” kinda guy, but more of a “where the hell did I leave my glass” kind…

- As you may have read, a candidate for district school superintendent had his offer rescinded after referring to females in an e-mail as ladies.  So, WTF is he supposed to call them…non penised associates, birthing capable persons, a-normal breast carriers?  At least he didn’t use terms like you broads, sammich makers, etc…

- Business idea: an Irish consortium buys the Japanese restaurant chain Osaka, changes the name to O’Sakas, the table chefs dressed as leprechauns, potatoes heavily featured, and the choice of brawling/no brawling seating

- Read a weird thing about many work from home types are subject to 24 hr monitoring, video during work hours, keystroke recording and screen shots. Put another way, bosses can watch your every move more if you work from home. So…is that an acceptable trade off to workers?  All I know is I’m so glad I’m not in the current workforce. 

- So…how many Budweiser, Bud Light, Busch beers you think have sold after the woke announcement?  I’m guessing there’s been a pretty significant drop

- It’s been reported the ‘judge’ in tbe Trump case is a donor to the Biden campaign, with a daughter who worked for said campaign.  Now I ask: is there an ice cube’s chance in hell he is not compromised? Is there any chance Trump can get a fair trial anywhere in New York?  Is there a chance that you or I will be next?  We already know the answers.


1 comment:

  1. Hell… I didn’t buy Bud (or any other AB products before they went Woke. Much prefer Yuengling, Sam Adams and Nashville’s own Fat Bottom IPA.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, but moderated. If you want to argue, go elsewhere. If you’d like to comment, please do!

Wednesday

 - SCOTUS unanimously stated states do NOT have Constitutional authority to prohibit national candidates.  The thing that amazes me is it to...